AAPI – American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin is based in USA, brings together Indian-American physicians to support health projects in India.
[embeddoc url=”https://www.tbfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/National-Local-ROADMAP-Aug-2018-web.pdf” height=”400px” download=”all”]
LOCAL ROADMAP OBJECTIVES
- Prepare for the AAPI Global Health Summit in Mumbai December 28-30, 2018
- Develop a “Local Roadmap for TB Free Locality” in 10 early adopters localities. A local Roadmap is a 50-70 page detailed document prepared by local experts on the strategy to make their locality TB free.
- Conduct field work for 100,000 population in the localities for Active Case Finding(ACF), awareness and TB notification using a standardised CETI intervention model and mobile app.
LOCAL ROADMAP PROCESS AND TIMELINE
- Review of local data and use for local decisions
- Improving government sector
- Engaging local private sector
- Empowering the local community
- Emboldening the local civil service organization
- Informing the local media
At Global Health Summit – a Meeting – presentation and discussion Celebrate successes and learn from challenges of the Local Roadmap Collaborative